Sunday, February 5, 2012

8th Wedding Anniversary

It is our 8th Wedding Anniversary on Monday, 6th February. I can't believe where the time has gone. We have been together for 14 years next week!!! I am still very much in love with my husband and he is the best thing that ever happened to me (apart from my son of course!!).

I made my card for Paul this week. I hope he likes it!!


The digi stamp is a freebie from Beyond the Fringe Crafts with the addition of the writing done in MS Word.

I would like to enter the card into the following challenges:

Scrapbook Essentials BC : Sketch Challenge

One Stop Craft Challenge 168


3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image, perfect for the sketch! I am happy you found us and joined us at Scrapbook Essentisls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! This is a great card for your hubby! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy Anniversary :) such a fabulous card. Love this image.

    ReplyDelete