Friday, March 2, 2012

Penguin Card

Well, I didn't think I would have time to make a card today. I had a last minute cancellation this morning so thought I would do a bit of stamping! I bought this cute little penguin stamp from Kaisercraft last weekend - paper pieced him onto white, blue and stripey DP from my stash. A little bit of KindyGlitz on his hat and nose and there we go!



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

PaperCrafting Journey : Anything Goes
PaperPlay - Something Old, Something New (something old was my card, paper and brads, something new was my lovely new penguin stamp)
Cards for Men - Sketch #5



Thanks for visiting. Have a great weekend. Love and hugs. Jo xx

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Play this week
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. We love seeing your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete