Friday, March 2, 2012

Penguin Card

Well, I didn't think I would have time to make a card today. I had a last minute cancellation this morning so thought I would do a bit of stamping! I bought this cute little penguin stamp from Kaisercraft last weekend - paper pieced him onto white, blue and stripey DP from my stash. A little bit of KindyGlitz on his hat and nose and there we go!



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

PaperCrafting Journey : Anything Goes
PaperPlay - Something Old, Something New (something old was my card, paper and brads, something new was my lovely new penguin stamp)
Cards for Men - Sketch #5



Thanks for visiting. Have a great weekend. Love and hugs. Jo xx

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Play this week
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. We love seeing your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in the fun at Paper Crafting Journey Anything Goes!

    Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete