Friday, April 13, 2012

Deckchair Dreaming

I hope you all had a great Easter. We had a really busy weekend. I enjoyed the time off and spending time with my hubby. He does get neglected while the netball season is on!!

Lost my mojo a little bit over the last couple of weeks but did manage to make this card. Wasn't too happy with it when I first did it, but it is growing on me! Hope you like it!


The image stamp is Deckchair Dreaming by LOTV. The sentiment is from TLC. I used my Big Shot for the background and the DP is from my stash. I coloured the image with my ProMarkers.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Sketch n Stash : Challenge #85


Incy Wincy : Challenge 141 Cute Critters
Top Tip Tuesday : Challenge #74 Spotty Dotty

5 comments:

  1. what a fabby card... love the papers & the sweet image :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at SNS... good luck :)

    Hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgous card thanx for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs and good luck.

    Caz IWD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card I like the sweet image, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, good luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you joined us at SnS this week with your fabbie card
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, Thanks for joining in with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time, Hope you can come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete