Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I'M BACK!!

Good morning everyone!! Sorry I haven't done any posts recently - I have just closed down my hairdressing business.  I was having major issues with the owner/agent and very undesirable people living above my shop and the shops next door. I just had to get out. I am now looking for a job but am going to go back to office work which is what I did before hairdressing. Fingers crossed that I get something soon!!

Anyway, I have done a couple of cards. The first one is made with one of the squares from Lili of the Valley (oh, I love that company!!!). No colouring in for this one - just a bit of embossing and stuck together and there we go! Easy peasy, lemon squeezie!!


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Lili's Little Fairies - Time To Play
Incy Wincy - Anything Goes

Alphabet Challenge - J Is For Journey

Thanks for visiting. Hugs. Jo xx

4 comments:

  1. Great card, super image and layout, thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks or joining us at INCY WINCY this week.
    Hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Jo and I love that image!! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun boy card in fire engine red

    ReplyDelete